Treatment of prostate gland disease is rarely limited to medication intake. Men are also shown physiotherapeutic procedures and physical exercise to improve health. Training for prostatitis will help overcome the process of stagnation in the pelvis and reduce the manifestation of symptoms of the disease.
The need for gymnastics
Everyone needs regular exercise. Full recovery with effective use of medication will not happen if you do not do exercise for prostatitis and prostate adenoma. They enhance the effect of drugs, normalize the process of urination, increase potency.
It is important to know what causes impotence in order to get rid of the disease properly. In the case of diseases caused by congestion in the prostate, you can not do it without charging. Moreover, it can bring better effects than pharmaceutical drugs. With chronic prostatitis of a contagious nature, it is impossible to avoid taking medication, however, you should not forget about physical education.
Gymnastics for the prostate has the following advantages:
- promotes the removal of toxic substances from the body;
- improve cell nutrition;
- normalize blood circulation in the pelvic organs;
- train the prostate muscles.
It should be noted that doing exercises to improve the prostate in the acute course of the disease is undesirable. The doctor warned about this at the front desk. During training, severe discomfort and pain may be felt, consultation with a specialist is not a recommendation, but a mandatory step.
A set of exercises for men
Interested in ways to strengthen the prostate, keep in mind: the result can only be achieved with regular exercise. There is no need to stop gymnastics the muscles of the genitourinary system after a few days, doubting its beneficial effect. If you do all the elements correctly, the symptoms can be eliminated in 2-4 weeks. The complex includes exercises for the press muscles, pelvis, legs, as well as breathing exercises. It is advisable to change your lifestyle with prostatitis: walk more and ride a bike, eat properly, visit the doctor regularly.
Basic exercise (physiotherapy exercise)
Physical activity begins with regular warm -ups. It is allowed to perform it for everyone, even with serious disorders in the body or after surgery. It is permissible to engage in any sport, after consulting with your doctor.
What exercises need to be done with prostatitis
- Half squat.Stretch your legs shoulder -width apart and do regular squats, but your knees should be spread as wide as possible. Perform the element slowly 5-10 times, avoiding discomfort in the muscles. Squats for prostatitis are very useful, but in any case it should not be done with weights. From this in practice should be abandoned forever.
- Flexion and extension of the legs.Lie on your back, lift your lower limb (at this point it should stay straight), and then bend, pulling your knees to your chest. Repeat 5 times, you can do several approaches.
- Raise your legs.Lie on your back, get up on your elbows and tear your legs off the floor a few centimeters, lock in this position for a few seconds. Next, spread and close your legs 10 times, do 3 sets. You should not extend your knees, but only hold your limbs 10 cm from the floor. Then lower it to the floor, relax and repeat 5-10 times.
- "Birch".Raise your legs and pelvis so that right angles are formed with respect to the floor. Freeze for a few seconds, supporting your back with your hands. Make 5-7 times.
- Step in place.Exercise is indicated for chronic prostatitis, as it speeds up the blood well. You should try to raise your knees high, doing at least 8-10 repetitions on each leg.
- Pull the knees to the chest.Lying on your right side, extend your left knee to your chest. Do 5-8 times, then roll over and repeat the same, but with the right foot.
"Bridge" completes the complex of therapeutic gymnastics exercises for prostatitis. Not every adult male can do it, but you can simplify the task. It is necessary to lie on your stomach, rise on your hands and bend your back as much as possible, forming an arc. You can do it differently: lie on your back, bend your knees, place your palms next to the pelvis. Lift the body, lift everything off the floor except the shoulder blades, head and legs.
In men with good physical preparation, pain does not occur during exercise therapy. Charging with prostatitis should end with a pleasant warmth all over the body. Often the next day there is discomfort in the muscles, but this is completely normal and indicates that they are working.
Various asanas allow you to get rid of pain in a few months, as well as improve the function of the whole organism. The position where the muscles of the abdomen are involved relieves inflammation. There are different complexes, hatha yoga is recommended for men with prostatitis, which includes relatively simple exercises that are accessible to everyone. In it the reverse asanas necessary to eliminate congestive prostatitis are collected.
Gymnastics for prostatitis is easy to do at home, but it is possible to go to the gym. If during the session you experience discomfort or deterioration of well -being, it is better to leave the exercise. Malaise can be caused by a lack of physical fitness or pressure on the chest and abdomen.
- The first asanacalled a triangle. The back remains straight during execution, legs spaced as wide as possible. With one hand you need to reach the foot and grab it, touch the knee with your face. Freeze in the pose for 15 seconds, then repeat the same with the other leg.
- Second Asanaagainst prostatitis - closed ring. Lie on your stomach, lift your body off the floor (chest), and also lift your legs. Use your hands to support the limb with the ankle and remain in position for 15-30 seconds.
- Third Asanaunder the name of the eagle will certainly help to defeat the disease. Performed standing with knees slightly bent. The bone of the right leg should be thrown over the opposite thigh and stand for one minute. Then relax a little and repeat with the other leg.
Mandatory must be breathing exercises for the treatment of prostatitis at home. It is recommended to do it several times a day, especially since it is easy to do. It’s enough to stretch your arms while inhaling, holding your breath and lowering your limbs, exhaling through your mouth. It is better to repeat 3-4 times, and then relax.
Yoga is given time in the morning after waking up or a few hours before bed. Smooth and slow movements, like breathing. It would not be excessive to play sports in the fresh air or at least open the windows for the training period (drafts should be avoided so as not to get sick). After class, it is recommended to take a contrast bath.
Usually women face Kegel complexes, but few people know that there are fees for men. It has many advantages, namely:
- restore erections and increase sexual duration;
- increase blood circulation in the genitals;
- prevent premature ejaculation;
- has a positive effect on seed quality.
Important thing - Kegel exercises for prostatitis are done in the morning during an erection. There is nothing difficult in charging, but some rules must be followed. You will need a small weight, which is carefully fastened to the penis with a soft tape. It is necessary to tense the muscles, try to lift a little weight. It is recommended to increase the weight from time to time.
The pubococcygeus muscle, which is responsible for the hardness of the penis, should be trained. Regular exercise of the prostate will help the elderly and young men. It is possible not only to improve the quality of sex, but also to improve testicular function. Finding muscle is easy while urinating. It is necessary to hold the flow for a few seconds and reconnect to feel the muscle contraction. You can put your hands on the pubis for better understanding. After discovering the muscles, you should do exercises to treat prostatitis in men:
- fully relax all pelvic muscles (with this at the beginning of exercise there are often problems);
- pubis-coccygeal muscle tension, anal retraction and lingering for some time;
- repeat the element about 15-18 times, increasing the time in tension to 10 seconds.
This exercise does not require an erection, so you can do it even at work or in transportation. At first, difficulties arise, you need to devote more time to training, but after 2-3 weeks, the load will become a habit. Physical training for prostatitis is always combined with Kegel gymnastics, and in some cases they add classes in swimming, yoga, running.
Most men think that the treatment of prostatitis with massage is done exclusively with the fingers through the anus. Often just thinking about it causes fear or embarrassment, but there are alternatives. A prostate massage with a tennis ball will be a real savior, because you can do it yourself. The exercise is safe, does not cause pain and requires no special skills.
The procedure is simple, but needs to be done correctly to avoid discomfort. You will need a regular tennis ball and a gym mat. Start training with breathing exercises or exercise therapy. The ball must be placed on the floor and "sit" on it so that it is in contact with the crotch. Doing the massage is easy - roll it on the floor for 5 minutes with your pelvis. Do 3-4 sets daily, time can be added. Training for the prostate is effective for the prevention of prostatitis at any age. You can add walking on the buttocks, but you need to keep your back straight.
The main rule is not to overdo it when doing exercises for the prostate gland. It is highly recommended to consult a specialist to avoid complications. During prostate training, there should be no pain, slight discomfort in the muscles is acceptable.
After a stroke and heart attack, it is impossible to treat prostate adenoma with physical exercise in the first 6 months. As already mentioned, during the exacerbation of prostatitis, it is forbidden to play sports. High body temperature will tell about the process of inflammation or infection. In addition, it is not recommended to do gymnastics during the exacerbation of chronic pathology, aortic aneurysms, after surgery. With caution, exercises for the prostate and potential are performed if there is an intervertebral or inguinal hernia, high blood pressure and other diseases of the circulatory system.
The treatment of prostatitis is impossible to imagine without gymnastics or massage. In most cases, they are the ones who help forget the disease for a long time, and not the various medications. It is recommended to do yoga, physiotherapy exercises, swimming, Kegel exercises, walking with the prostate. Often several techniques are combined with folk remedies to achieve the best results.